The Scheme Rules include important information and documents which must be submitted as part of the application process.
For ease of navigation, the individual schedules to the Scheme Rules can be accessed via:
Schedule 2 – Application - PDF
Additional information on the deposit products and wholesale funding liabilities eligible to be covered under the Government guarantee are contained in the following documents:
- For a non-exhaustive list of sample accounts see – Sample Accounts.
- For guidance on the meaning of 'not complex' wholesale funding liabilities for the purposes of Schedule 3 – Eligibility Criteria of the Scheme Rules, see – Guidance Note.
- For guidance on the waiver of the eligibility certificate fee for statutory trust accounts, see – Guidance Note Trust Accounts.
- For a non-exhaustive list of sample accounts eligible for the fee waiver, see – Sample Trust Accounts.
- For guidance on additional requirements for foreign ADIs for the purpose of Schedule 2 – Application, see – Guidelines for Foreign ADIs.
- For guidance on the calculation of the eligibility certificate fee for holders of statutory trust accounts, see – Guidance Note Trust Account Calculations.
- For guidance on requirements for reporting guaranteed deposit balances from the final issuance date, see – Guidance Note Deposit Reporting.
The Scheme Rules are updated from time to time. Previous versions of the Scheme Rules can be found in the Archive.